GoodRx and Fetch

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
floridacatlover

GoodRx and Fetch

Post by floridacatlover »

Fetch is now giving points for using a special GoodRx coupon on their app. First purchase is 10,000 points (worth $10) and subsequent purchases are 1,500 points.

I believe that even those of us on Medicare can use GoodRx if it is not put through the Medicare system. (I’m not positive but believe so.)
HappyDaze

Re: GoodRx and Fetch

Post by HappyDaze »

Thanks for that tip!! I LOVE Fetch rewards - just cashed in for an Amazon gift card code! I have been known to pick a receipt up off the ground that someone dropped and scan it into my Fetch account. This makes my daughter CRINGE, as do a lot of my cheapskate ways.

If I'm understanding Good RX correctly, you CAN use it with insurance plans - or at the very least ask the Pharmacy which is more economical to use.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I love Fetch too. Last year I made $73 in gift cards easy-peasy using it. This year has been harder, which I could not figure out until I realized recently that Homeless Buddy used to give me his receipts and he was a big-time shopper after SNAP benefits went way up as part of Covid relief. When he could afford a name brand, he bought it instead of a store brand. We buy store brands, except for about three items, so it takes forever to accrue points now.
Mackie
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

I love that my daughter and her significant other give me their receipts - and they shop and get takeout food A LOT. I have also started asking for receipts when I pay my electric bill in person - that one works, as did one from my dentist.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz