Dollar Tree flour, Calenders.com, etc.

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
MackerelCat

Dollar Tree flour, Calenders.com, etc.

Post by MackerelCat »

This may not be at all Dollar Trees, but the one I was at today in Tennessee had 4 lb. bags of all purpose flour as a special promotion for $1 each. I have bought DT's flour before and it is perfectly good.

I was buying some wall calendars as gifts at Calendars.com, which has a discount code on the site. Retailmenot.com also has a free shipping code for Calendars.com thst can be stacked with the site's percent off discount.

And I bought $100 in Michael's gift cards at Food Lion and received a $10 off coupon, issued by giftcards.com and good at Food Lion. Free cat food at my house! :-D
Mackie
LWolfT

Re: Dollar Tree flour, Calenders.com, etc.

Post by LWolfT »

Yes, that flour deal has been at my Dollar Trees. Bought one to try it, then went back and grabbed a couple more. You're right, it works just fine ... baked a batch of stuff for a family party .. no one complained, LOL!
Now if they would get sugar ;) (Though Kroger has 4 lbs for 99 cents as part of the Buy 5 deal.
2dogs+someCats

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

MackerelCat wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:35 pm This may not be at all Dollar Trees, but the one I was at today in Tennessee had 4 lb. bags of all purpose flour as a special promotion for $1 each. I have bought DT's flour before and it is perfectly good.

I was buying some wall calendars as gifts at Calendars.com, which has a discount code on the site. Retailmenot.com also has a free shipping code for Calendars.com thst can be stacked with the site's percent off discount.

And I bought $100 in Michael's gift cards at Food Lion and received a $10 off coupon, issued by giftcards.com and good at Food Lion. Free cat food at my house! :-D
Mackie, I bought some of that flour just the other day and stashed it in my freezer. 5 lb. at Save A Lot is $1.59 - so I thought $1.00 for the 4 lb. bag wasn't too bad. Glad to hear it is good flour - thanks!
2dogs+someCats

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

MackerelCat wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:35 pm This may not be at all Dollar Trees, but the one I was at today in Tennessee had 4 lb. bags of all purpose flour as a special promotion for $1 each. I have bought DT's flour before and it is perfectly good.
Mackie is this the brand of flour your DT had? http://www.hudsoncream.com/

I was disappointed that mine didn't have it yesterday. I hope they get more. I wish I had bought a bunch and stashed it in my freezer.

I'm pleased that the company is in the USA and this is such a good quality product.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Mine was from a mill in North Carolina. I wonder if they use small regional suppliers. It's really good flour and seems to be a seasonal thing.
Mackie
2dogs+someCats

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

MackerelCat wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:56 pm Mine was from a mill in North Carolina. I wonder if they use small regional suppliers. It's really good flour and seems to be a seasonal thing.
Thanks Mackie. If I see this deal again I will be buying a lot of it.