Hanes.com weekend sale

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
MackerelCat

Hanes.com weekend sale

Post by MackerelCat »

The online store for Hanes, maker of underwear, socks, pajamas, t-shirts and sweats, is having a huge weekend sale. I stumbled on this today while searching for a decent price on pajamas for DH, who prefers "old man pajamas."

The same Hanes men's pajamas that Kohl's wants $50 a pair for are $14 on the Hanes site. You can bet I pounced on that!
Mackie
Heloise

Re: Hanes.com weekend sale

Post by Heloise »

MackerelCat wrote:The online store for Hanes, maker of underwear, socks, pajamas, t-shirts and sweats, is having a huge weekend sale. I stumbled on this today while searching for a decent price on pajamas for DH, who prefers "old man pajamas."

The same Hanes men's pajamas that Kohl's wants $50 a pair for are $14 on the Hanes site. You can bet I pounced on that!
LOL! Your post reminded me of the old-man briefs my husband used to wear until he and I met, and yep, my husband wore old-man pyjamas, too. :lol:
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I like the ladies' version of old man pajamas myself. The collar keeps my neck warm and the fit is streamlined enough that they don't wrap all around when turning over in bed. So I do understand why he likes them. :)
Mackie
Heloise

Post by Heloise »

MackerelCat wrote:I like the ladies' version of old man pajamas myself. The collar keeps my neck warm and the fit is streamlined enough that they don't wrap all around when turning over in bed. So I do understand why he likes them. :)
I'm terrible when it comes to wearing anything while in bed. The very instant something binds, pull, tugs, and pinches, I'm done, so for decades now I have been sleeping in my birthday suit. :oops:
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Heloise wrote:
MackerelCat wrote:I like the ladies' version of old man pajamas myself. The collar keeps my neck warm and the fit is streamlined enough that they don't wrap all around when turning over in bed. So I do understand why he likes them. :)
I'm terrible when it comes to wearing anything while in bed. The very instant something binds, pull, tugs, and pinches, I'm done, so for decades now I have been sleeping in my birthday suit. :oops:
Heloise,

I am with you on the birthday suit. I always keep a robe in the chair near my bed in case there is a fire or emergency that I can get it on and zipped up quickly. In case of an emergency I could just hold the front closed until I could get time to zip it up.

My daughter asked me if I wasn't scared to sleep in the nude and I just laughed at her. If anyone breaks in on me maybe it will scare them to death. LOL
Heloise

Post by Heloise »

littlemiss63 wrote:Heloise, I am with you on the birthday suit. I always keep a robe in the chair near my bed in case there is a fire or emergency that I can get it on and zipped up quickly. In case of an emergency I could just hold the front closed until I could get time to zip it up.

My daughter asked me if I wasn't scared to sleep in the nude and I just laughed at her. If anyone breaks in on me maybe it will scare them to death. LOL
Comfort is everything, isn't it, Little! LOL! Like yourself I have no fear. :shock: