Bargain Alert

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
frugalmom

Bargain Alert

Post by frugalmom »

I have not done one of these bargain alerts in awhile so this is a good reminder if anyone sees a good deal to let us know! I have not seen anything really good these days to ever buy or maybe I just don't need things. BUT at Target Mossimo tee shirts(not all but some like ebony black colored ones are) are now on sale for 2.70! So if you need a tee shirt for the spring or summer,that is not a bad price! You can order online and orders over 25.00 are free shipping or you can ship to the store to pick up for free. I don't need any tees now as I always have a basic solid black and navy tee shirt in my closet-it pairs with everything and anything and not spending this year and also trying to be a minimalist as much as possible-just living with what I already have! But bargain alert for you gals who may need it!

I have Mossimo tees before and they are very light which for me I like bc it is cooler during our hot summers. Also a heads up Idk if it is just my area or maybe yours too,but our Target gives clearance items that are not selling and they need to get other items in to the local Goodwill so they sell brand new clothing from Target at our local Goodwill with the tags still on. Hmmm..maybe that is why they don't have good clearances where I used to get stuff for like 10 cents and I could do great Christmas shopping in after Christmas sales! So check your local thrift shops near a Target or ask a Target employee(my dd used to work for one and so she knew that-and she thrift store shops-she gets like Nordstrom Ralph Lauren jacket for 3.00 from the thrift shops or Nordstrom outlets clearances,etc!).She finds good deals! I got a Alfani cashmere sweater for 3.00 in a Macy's clearance rack-one of my favorites(better deal bc quality vs the Target shirt!). Hey so if anyone sees a clearance rack full of good deals let us know that too so we can head on over and look! Hmmm..what do you think is a good deal? For me I like under 5.00 usually,maybe stretching it to under 10.00 but my usual go price and i have to absolutely love it is under 5.00(around 3.00 is best for me-I used to get it for .99 at Target even tees and polos but no longer!)! What is your good price point? I never thought we may have different price points what I consider to be good may not be what you all consider good and visa versa-lol! Maybe I am too cheap-lol!?