$1.99 NY Times Cookbook e-book Kindle/Nook etc

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
ohjodi

$1.99 NY Times Cookbook e-book Kindle/Nook etc

Post by ohjodi »

https://www.bookbub.com/books/the-essen ... ebook_deal

TWO BUCKS!

Well here is a HUGE fantastic cookbook you can fit in your pocket! NY Times recipes are legendary .... almost 1000 pages! Recipes going back up to 150 years!

....and NYTimes.com just started CHARGING for their cooking site, pfffft!!

If you don't have an e-reader, I know Amazon (kindle) and probably B&N, Apple, Kobo, etc have free apps to use on your phone or tablet, and also ones for your computer or laptop, so you can still read e-books without a reader.

See a good preview of it at https://www.amazon.com/Essential-New-Yo ... 8&qid=&sr=

Click on the image of the book to look around.

Keep it in your phone for grocery shopping!
ohjodi
LWolfT

Re: $1.99 NY Times Cookbook e-book Kindle/Nook etc

Post by LWolfT »

Actually the Kindle version is $1.99, too. Thank you! I just ordered it from Amazon. I have a bunch of recipes on the computer ... have downloaded some of them into my Kindle and use it in the kitchen.
ohjodi

Re: $1.99 NY Times Cookbook e-book Kindle/Nook etc

Post by ohjodi »

LWolfT wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:51 pm Actually the Kindle version is $1.99, too. Thank you! I just ordered it from Amazon. I have a bunch of recipes on the computer ... have downloaded some of them into my Kindle and use it in the kitchen.
Just yesterday I figured out how to email things to my kindle......so exciting! I often read really long articles online, like from The Atlantic, etc, so now I can just send them to my kindle to take along.

I just got my kindle in April, loving it!
ohjodi