Fudge Brownies

Crockpot recipes, canning recipes, quick meals, creative use-it-ups -- swap you tried-and-true recipes here.
littlemiss63

Fudge Brownies

Post by littlemiss63 »

Fudge Brownies

1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cups chopped nuts
2/3 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs lightly beaten
2 tsp vanilla

Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients. Do no over-mix. Spread in a 13x9x2 pan. Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

I put english walnuts on the ones I made last week, but I've used a frosting on them before and they are delicious either way.
Heloise

Re: Fudge Brownies

Post by Heloise »

Oh my goodness, Little, I'm due for a spoiling of brownies! I can't tell you the last time I made brownies (or even had them)!

Your recipe is so easy, too! Thank you for sharing!

You do know, Little, even the very thought of eating such naughty stuff adds inches to by waistline, buttocks, and hips, don't you? :lol:
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Heloise wrote:Oh my goodness, Little, I'm due for a spoiling of brownies! I can't tell you the last time I made brownies (or even had them)!

Your recipe is so easy, too! Thank you for sharing!

You do know, Little, even the very thought of eating such naughty stuff adds inches to by waistline, buttocks, and hips, don't you? :lol:

I know, I know, but what fun is life if you can't have a brownie every once in awhile. LOL This is a recipe that I found years ago in a Taste of Home Magazine and when my husband was living I kept the dry ingredients in a ziploc bag in the pantry all the time and when he got a sweet tooth for brownies I would add the eggs, vanilla and oil. It is easy and I love the recipe. If you try it let me know what you think.
Heloise

Post by Heloise »

littlemiss63 wrote:I know, I know, but what fun is life if you can't have a brownie every once in awhile. LOL This is a recipe that I found years ago in a Taste of Home Magazine and when my husband was living I kept the dry ingredients in a ziploc bag in the pantry all the time and when he got a sweet tooth for brownies I would add the eggs, vanilla and oil. It is easy and I love the recipe. If you try it let me know what you think.
Hi, Little! Happy Saturday morning to you! LOL! Speaking of a little once in a while, I just finished having a slender slice of strawberry cheesecake with my first cup of coffee this morning! How bad is that! :roll:

I will most certainly let you know when I make it! P.S. By the way, I have been doing the fly-lady cleaning in my home since you and I last talked about it, and all is going well. Much easier, way less stressful, and way less time-consuming. A win-win situation!