Recipe Ideas for chicken strips

Crockpot recipes, canning recipes, quick meals, creative use-it-ups -- swap you tried-and-true recipes here.
frugalmom

Re: Recipe Ideas for chicken strips

Post by frugalmom »

Quilter51 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 pm So frugal friends, we are committed to eating down our freezer completely so it can be thawed. We are now at THAT place were true creativity is required, lol. Somehow I have two large bags of chicken strips (not cubes, cubes would be easier lol). Thoughts on what to make with these bablies? They are the small strips, not tenders.
If these are breaded you can make chicken parmigiana sandwiches or just chicken parmigiana with it. I also bake them (if breaded) and then put over rice with tonkatsu sauce(use Kikkoman brand). Or chop them into pieces to put over salad with ranch dressing.

If these are raw or grilled, you can add to salads,make fajitas,soft tacos,burrito bowls like in Chipotle.Oh recently I had some tortilla encrusted tilapia left over and made fish tacos with coleslaw over it-turned out good!

If raw you can make a stirfry or add it to noodle soup. I usually slice tenders into paper thin slices and make my stirfry.