Here are some ground rules to get us started:
- You must be a registered forum member to request or offer seeds or plant material.
- You may only offer open-pollinated and heirloom seeds that you grew and collected from your own garden. Roots, bulbs, tubers and cuttings are okay, too. However, you can't offer anything that is patented, hybrid, poisonous or illegal.
- To stay on the right side of the law, you may only swap with people in your country. It is your responsibility to determine if there are any state/local laws that prohibit the importation of the plant you intend to send or receive.
- You may request a SASE to cover the cost of postage, but you may not charge for any seeds or plant material that you offer here.
- Do not share your address or personal information in this thread. Once you've agreed to swap with someone, private message them to exchange contact information.
- To keep this fun for everyone, please follow through, if you agree to an exchange.
Post a list of the seeds and plants you're looking for, or start with a list of what you have to offer. You can make trades, or simply offer your extras to other forum members. The choice is yours.