Curbside Shopping

Free food rocks! Come share your latest foraging find, or come to learn. Both newbies and seasoned vets are welcome.
snowangel729

Re: Curbside Shopping

Post by snowangel729 »

frugalmom wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Hi snowangel! You have a baby now?! I must have missed that! But then again you know my memory! Congratulations and how old is he now? You can make a kitchen set out of the microwave stand-I see it on Pinterest. My sons liked playing kitchen and cooking with pots and pans,etc-too bad it did not translate to wanting to cook when he got older! :? But my little one likes to cook-he figures the only way he can get brownies and stuff bc I don't make sweets or desserts!
Yeah, he is about 19 months now. I moved back home about 4 months after having him and have been working non stop lately. I haven't even hardly been on here either.
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

snowangel729 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:30 pm
frugalmom wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Hi snowangel! You have a baby now?! I must have missed that! But then again you know my memory! Congratulations and how old is he now? You can make a kitchen set out of the microwave stand-I see it on Pinterest. My sons liked playing kitchen and cooking with pots and pans,etc-too bad it did not translate to wanting to cook when he got older! :? But my little one likes to cook-he figures the only way he can get brownies and stuff bc I don't make sweets or desserts!
Yeah, he is about 19 months now. I moved back home about 4 months after having him and have been working non stop lately. I haven't even hardly been on here either.
We always love to hear from you! And hope everything is good with you and your family!
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

Its been so so this year, I miss you all alot. I was just going through here browsing. I will post in the daily today so I can update you all on whats going on lately lol.
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I found a really nice table that was an asian inspired style in great shape, curbside. I had a little problem getting it into my car but I did. It just needs a pull for one of the drawers. no scratches, nothing wrong with it. I may clearcoat it so I can use it outside. that was one of my better finds in the past year. I wish I could figure out how to attach a photo. it is so pretty. and free! cj