Curbside Shopping

Free food rocks! Come share your latest foraging find, or come to learn. Both newbies and seasoned vets are welcome.
blondeinbuffalo

Re: Curbside Shopping

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

Last week was big garbage week and there were no pickings! nothing! optimitic that something will be out there this week! I will get an early start. cj
ErinHuffstetler
Site Admin

Post by ErinHuffstetler »

Bummer! I hope you''re having bigger luck this week. I need to resume my Monday morning curb runs, now that the kids are back in school :)
Erin Huffstetler
Editor, MyFrugalHome.com
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Neighbor had put out 5 or 6 large plastic plant pot for recycling. The recycle and trash trucks both passed them by so I took them to the garden plot. Not sure how they will be used yet but there's always something!
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

Nothing found this week. looking for small book case and pots for plants. large ones. I am keeping the back of my suv empty so I have room. I did see a cute idea using old drawers as a cat bed, condo so if I find a small dresser I may grab it. big garbage day if at the end of the month so there should be some good pickings then. cj
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

lOL our newest cat discovered an empty drawer under the bed and has been occupying that.

Bev
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

I got a good curbside wire shelf from the neighbor across the street. It is in pretty good shape. I don't do much now that I have just a little car.