Extra cash by doing surveys

Find and share ways to earn extra cash. No schemes or scams allowed.
Forum rules
No schemes, scams or advertisements allowed -- just legit ways to make extra money.
floridacatlover

Re: Extra cash by doing surveys

Post by floridacatlover »

Janet9 wrote:
Kelloggs Family Rewards is changing again but I usually end up with at least a magazine subscription every year for entering their codes.
Janet
Janet, I also do Kellogg's Family Rewards. I am sorry they are discontinuing the codes but all of my boxes so far still have the codes. At first when they mentioned registering your rewards cards CVS was not listed but I've noticed they've now added it. I buy a good bit of my cereal at CVS. Usually I save for the $5 Starbucks card but that takes forever so I may go for Redbox rentals this year.

I agree that a few minutes a day on rewards programs really adds up.
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

I have struggled with surveys, I had to take a break haha. They were getting to the point where I felt like I was putting so much time in and always getting disqualified. I really need to get back into it though.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

I just focus on one survey site. True there are a lot that I spend time on then get disqualified for not being interested in whatever product they want to know about. However in 2014 I got about $10/month in GCs so I feel it's worthwhile. I get mine as CVS Gift Cards and that helps w/ the grocery bill since I take advantage of CVS sales for cereal, nuts, raisins, soups, pasta sauce, paper towels, TP, toothpaste and so on. I am close to getting the next one, will help October budget a bit.
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

I usually put mine towards amazon giftcards and have been using it to purchase things for our soon to be little one. I hadn't thought of the cvs idea, they are building a new one in our area, so I might look into that
frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

Check out Erin's recommendations on paid survey sites.
Jens_Cats

Post by Jens_Cats »

I've been doing MyPoints and Ipsos, and it's slow going, but so far, I have a $10 Subway GC and a $10 CVS GC. I don't shop at either often, but I DO enjoy Subway from time to time, and I get TP at CVS every once in a while, because it's cheap, recycled, and septic friendly and comes in a paper wrapper, which I can recycle. Also pick up odd things there now and again.

On Ipsos, I'm saving up for a $10 or $15 Paypal deposit, and I sometimes enter to win the items they are offering (you do a predictor thingy and get "chances," which you can put toward winning merchandise.)

Every little bit helps.

Jen M.
Sage Alley: My green/simple living blog:
http://sagealley.blogspot.com