Small Goals - Pennies to Dollars

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
HappyDaze

Re: Small Goals - Pennies to Dollars

Post by HappyDaze »

My goal for the rest of this week is to keep using up foods that are on hand. We have scalloped potatoes and mac & cheese in the frige that need to be eaten (no problem there!) and I want to make homemade pizza and homemade bread.

I was able to cash out from a couple survey sites and have $80 total going into PayPal.

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

HappyDaze wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:25 am
My goal for the rest of this week is to keep using up foods that are on hand. We have scalloped potatoes and mac & cheese in the frige that need to be eaten (no problem there!) and I want to make homemade pizza and homemade bread.

I was able to cash out from a couple survey sites and have $80 total going into PayPal.
That is wonderful with the survey sites. I am at the age that I do not qualify as much as I did. Have you tried Opinion Outpost? I use to make an easy $10.00 + a month there until I was phased out due to my age. They denied age discrimination when I contacted them and for a while I was qualified and then it slowed down. I just let them go it was not worth the battle.
Janet Alliesmama

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

alliesmama4 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:27 am
That is wonderful with the survey sites. I am at the age that I do not qualify as much as I did. Have you tried Opinion Outpost? I use to make an easy $10.00 + a month there until I was phased out due to my age. They denied age discrimination when I contacted them and for a while I was qualified and then it slowed down. I just let them go it was not worth the battle.
Janet I used to do opinion outpost but a few years ago I decided I needed to participate with fewer survey sites and concentrate on doing more surveys for the ones I participate with and earning more/faster - so opinion outpost was one that I dropped.

Have you tried Survey Junkie? I just signed up for it and it's user friendly and you only need $5 to cash out.

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

HappyDaze wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:00 am
Janet I used to do opinion outpost but a few years ago I decided I needed to participate with fewer survey sites and concentrate on doing more surveys for the ones I participate with and earning more/faster - so opinion outpost was one that I dropped.

Have you tried Survey Junkie? I just signed up for it and it's user friendly and you only need $5 to cash out.
No but thanks for the tip. I will check in to it.
Janet Alliesmama

Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Thanks ladies. I just signed up.

Bev

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Beverley wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:10 pm
Thanks ladies. I just signed up.