Using It All Up And Recycle Challenge For December

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Jackielou

Re: Using It All Up And Recycle Challenge For December

Post by Jackielou »

Used up most of my boxed up Chinese food from last night. Youngest DS had some for his lunch before he left for home, and Hubby and I had some for supper tonight.

There is enough left for lunch for one tomorrow. Serving wise this was a very inexpensive meal out.....

Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Last night I ate the last serving of duck soup, made from boiling down the Christmas roast duck carcass, with the heel of the loaf of homemade bread. That little duck made 11 servings of food!

Also used up the last of a bottle of John Frieda color glosser on my hair. It's about $9 a bottle but lasts a long time because it's used only once a week.
Mackie
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

We both love duck. We only have it about once a year but enjoy it and try not to waste any of it.

today is a use it up breakfast and lunch. Using up leftover chicken, green beans and rice. now all are gone and I can start over for the new year. lunch today will be a smoothie, last of the oj, banana in the freezer that really needed to be used up and I tossed in a little pea protein and slippery elm and some clear fiber too for good measure. that should hold me till dinner! happy new year!!! cj
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Today Hubby finished the Chinese food that was left in the fridge.

I finished off the cinnamon buns for my breakfast.

Using up the leftover Turkey Soup for our supper tonight.

Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/