Awesome April No Spend Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Jackielou

Re: Awesome April No Spend Challenge

Post by Jackielou »

Today was no spend, so I have reached 12 no spend days so far this month. It should be no spend tomorrow and Wednesday as well. Then pretty sure it will be spending on Thursday (allowable of course). I hope to finish the final 2 days of the month as no spend days. Wish me luck as that would put me over my goal.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote:Today was no spend, so I have reached 12 no spend days so far this month. It should be no spend tomorrow and Wednesday as well. Then pretty sure it will be spending on Thursday (allowable of course). I hope to finish the final 2 days of the month as no spend days. Wish me luck as that would put me over my goal.
Jackie good luck on reaching and exceeding your goal. You are always and inspiration. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Today has been a no spend day and since I was working money coming in which is always a good thing. I am now up to 13 no spend days this month. Keeping fingers crossed for a few more to exceed my goal.
Jackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

alliesmama4 wrote:
Jackielou wrote:Today was no spend, so I have reached 12 no spend days so far this month. It should be no spend tomorrow and Wednesday as well. Then pretty sure it will be spending on Thursday (allowable of course). I hope to finish the final 2 days of the month as no spend days. Wish me luck as that would put me over my goal.
Jackie good luck on reaching and exceeding your goal. You are always and inspiration. Janet Alliesmama
Thanks for the encouragement Janet. Never thought I was an inspiration to anyone.

Update

As today was another no spend day I have reached 14 this month. Sure is helping replenish our chequing account.

Tomorrow will be a spend day, but I hope to have Friday and Saturday as no spend.
Jackie
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I will be doing no spend today, and through the weekend. no spend at all. I gassed up the tank yesterday. good finish for the month! cj
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

One of the nearby groceries has several items at half price or lower so I'm planning to go before work today. Saturday night is the company dinner and we will have to pay for parking downtown. Also taking the dog for grooming on Saturday. Not too much overall though.