Marching on March Use It Up and Recycle Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: Marching on March Use It Up and Recycle Challenge

Post by alliesmama4 »

I finally used up the organic black tea I bought at Big Lots. I cannot believe that it has no flavor that I can distinguish.. I was thinking it would taste better and be healthier than other teas .Nada.

I have been using things up but they are too numerous to post. I get bogged down in my day to day things and do not post them. I am making progress in my craft room as well as my basement. I am hoping to make April a use it up month for food items in the house..
I lost a a button off of a favorite sweater(bought at Good Will years ago). Even if I could find a matching button I do not want to spend the money so I went through my button box and found 6 lovely buttons removed from another garment years ago. This will give me the 5 I need with one to spare.. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
gaylejackson2

Re: Marching on March Use It Up and Recycle Challenge

Post by gaylejackson2 »

littlemiss63 wrote:
gaylejackson2 wrote:
littlemiss63 wrote:Made brownies and used up the remainder of a bottle of vegetable oil, 2/3 cup. I am using olive oil almost exclusive now, so glad that is finished.
Do you have a brownie recipe that uses oil? Will you share it please? Mine calls for melted butter.

Gayle,

I posted my brownie recipe int the recipes for you.
Thank you Little Miss!! :)