DeCluttering

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
blondeinbuffalo

Re: DeCluttering

Post by blondeinbuffalo » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:28 am

I am actually considering painting it and making it into a cat bed the my alpha cat Karma. She would enjoy it and would use it too. Lily tends to like to sleep with me and dh. cj

icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:12 am

blondeinbuffalo wrote:I am actually considering painting it and making it into a cat bed the my alpha cat Karma. She would enjoy it and would use it too. Lily tends to like to sleep with me and dh. cj
I would LOVE that, I hope that you do, does your dad like cats?

IC

rinty

Post by rinty » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:05 pm

blondeinbuffalo wrote:I am actually running out of things to declutter. now I am in one thing in one thing out mode. as I buy something (other than groceries, hygiene products) something has to go! my closet is nicely pared down. I do have too many decorations so that will be my next project. one bin for Chrismas, one more bin for all other decorations and in the attic it goes. last time I was in the attic I did "find" an old doll bed, so I will donate that with the next amvets pick up. it is nice and hand made from my father. cj

Oh, my gosh you are running out of things to Declutter ????? How is that done ?

You are my hero :D

I also love the idea of using the doll bed, that's really sweet.

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:33 pm

The doll bed would be so cute as a kitty bed. My kitties love any flat surface with a soft fleece blanket on it.
Mackie

colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Are you sure you want to give up something that prescious CJ. That is beyond decluttering. You decision of course but I could never give up something like that. Do you have siblings that might want some thing you dad made?

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:38 am

A bit of decluttering happening.

I went through the books in my downstairs library/office/bedroom and managed to get two bags together. A total of 18 books will be leaving my home. I know it isn't many, but I really do have a hard time giving up any of my friends......