DeCluttering

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
LWolfT

Re: DeCluttering

Post by LWolfT »

Let's see ...
Sent/gave a number of old photos to family members. That's allowing me to dispose of an old photo album.
Got rid of a few pairs of socks that no longer can be mended. (Though I replaced some of them, so probably not much gain.) Also cut usable material from a ratty pair of DH's jeans and disposed of the rest.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

(DH is in a lot of pain with his back right now and we are waiting for a call from his sister, she will be taking their mother to the ER in an hour or soon, we will meet them there)

So, LOL :roll: :lol: DH started bellowing that one of the kitchen counters was full of "my" stuff and that I was a hoarder. (HA)

So I said great if everything is mine I can throw out what I want~~~~~~~~~~yes???

suddenly not everything on the counter was mine. HA HA

I took his stuff off and put it on another counter

we did find some stuff to get rid of, win.

His stuff is back on the counter waiting for a home, been waiting for a home for a while.

IC Love it

PS please send some good thought s for his pain to go away :(
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

icfrugal1 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:12 pm (DH is in a lot of pain with his back right now and we are waiting for a call from his sister, she will be taking their mother to the ER in an hour or soon, we will meet them there)

So, LOL :roll: :lol: DH started bellowing that one of the kitchen counters was full of "my" stuff and that I was a hoarder. (HA)

So I said great if everything is mine I can throw out what I want~~~~~~~~~~yes???

suddenly not everything on the counter was mine. HA HA

I took his stuff off and put it on another counter

we did find some stuff to get rid of, win.

His stuff is back on the counter waiting for a home, been waiting for a home for a while.

IC Love it

PS please send some good thought s for his pain to go away :(
IC sending good thoughts for your DH's pain to go away.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Managed to declutter the cupboards under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. Things look so much better now.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

I so need to be joining this effort, but I am just decluttering the yard of leaves and that is about all I can do this time of year. But once that work is done, I will be joining you all.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

so today I took 2 bags of books to the library, I put them on the shelves in the "nook" and only brought one book home.

So many books living here that need to find a new home. :roll:

IC