No Spend November

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
SandiSAHM

Re: No Spend November

Post by SandiSAHM »

I'm just going to skip the whole baring of my November soul and look forward to December. While spending was down outside of DS's birthday gift, the days of small purchases overran the days of no purchases.

Live, learn. Onward.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

SandiSAHM wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:19 pm I'm just going to skip the whole baring of my November soul and look forward to December. While spending was down outside of DS's birthday gift, the days of small purchases overran the days of no purchases.

Live, learn. Onward.
Sandi that is a great attitude. I feel it is helpful to try to not spend but life happens and all we can do is live, lean, and onward.. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

I have had my ups and downs. Having my doggie nephew here I did spend extra out of pocket that I had not planned on. However he is worth it and has brought me a lot of joy. Things could have been better and they could have been worse. December is a new month to work towards keeping in budget.. In fact had to redo the budget for many reasons for Dec and the coming new year but I am staying positive. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Spend: 1

No Spend: 23

Allowable: 6

Well I managed to exceed my goal by a couple of days. I am pretty happy about that. Now just to figure out December's spending pattern and I can set a new goal.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/