No Spend November

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
AuntBridget

Re: No Spend November

Post by AuntBridget »

Count me in...... I so need to get back on the frugal train.

I'm going to shoot for 14 no spend days.

Tomorrow will be a planned spend day, as I need to pay for my AAA membership and I think hubby has a couple bills that are due as well.
Aunt Bridget
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Well, only one day no spend instead of the 3. :( And today is a spend at the doctor.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Blew my budget big time with doggie nephew. He went to the groomers yesterday and they found a few fleas so had to have a flea bath. Then had to buy flea medication. He has been itching so much and it is not all due to fleas since he has been itching since day one and no fleas the first time he went to the groomer here. He has been eating people food of rice with either chicken, beef or egg. He spits out the green beans. I have been concerned he is not eating a healthy diet so the groomer recommenced grain free dog food. Petco said if he does not like it I can bring it back for a full refund after x amount of time. Forget now what. However he did eat a little yesterday which is encouraging since he refuses to eat any other dog food canned or dry. Total cost was 106.91 with a discount from Petco since I used Allie's loyalty card. Since I made the decision with out consulting his Nana I felt like I should pay for things. His Nana said In future if he likes this food his Nana will pay for it. Janet Alliesmam
Janet Alliesmama
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

Today will be a no-spend day.

For the month, counting today, 2 out of 7. TWO. :?

It's little things - necessary things - but its still annoying.

28%
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Spend: 0

No Spend: 6

Allowable: 1

Monday and today were both no spend days. I will be spending on Thursday of this week for sure and then again on Sunday (envelope).
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
AuntBridget

Post by AuntBridget »

So lets see......Day 7 of the month

And I have 7 spend days.....ugh.
Was doing so good today, but then I stopped to get a soda to take some Tylenol with on my way to a meeting for work.

Oh well...tomorrow is a new day !!
Aunt Bridget