No Waste and Recycle November

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Momof2

Re: No Waste and Recycle November

Post by Momof2 »

Today RM and I used the rest of the Chicken Pot Pie for dinner along with some of the Casserole Bread made a couple of days ago. My friend gave me half of a stuffed acorn squash, so RM and I had that as a side to the pot pie- wow was it good. Tomorrow for lunch I will use some of the sandwich meat that needs using in a sandwich and take the pretzels I did not eat last Friday to have with the sandwich. Well, off to prep lunch and breakfast for tomorrow.
AuntBridget

Post by AuntBridget »

Took left overs of last nights enchilada casserole and spanish rice for my lunch today. I could eat school lunch for free, but am tired of the same old thing.

Used up the last of a bag of scented Epson salt in my bath this evening after my work out.
Aunt Bridget
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Used up a package of frozen leftover roast beef last night along with one onion.

Used up the package of frozen leftover ham tonight at supper.

Of course there are leftovers from both these meals so I will have another leftover meal later this week (got to love not having to cook).

Used up two pieces of fabric from my stash.

Recycled some jeans into usable fabric for quilting or patches (which ever comes first).

Pulled the zipper out of those same jeans and will recycle that when needed.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Used the last of the sliced ham in a sandwich. Ate the last of the tuna noodle casserole. Used the last of a stick of butter in my grilled cheese sandwich. Used the last of a bottle of cream and used some of my 2% milk several times in the cream bottle to swish out the very last of the cream for my coffee. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Momof2

Post by Momof2 »

Yesterday, I made Chicken and Rice Soup using the broth from the bones of a roasted chicken and some of a pkg. of rice I found in the freezer. I warmed up the Casserole Bread. RM also had a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

I took left-over pasta and sauce for lunch along with the rest of the Casserole Bread. I will have more of the pasta and sauce for dinner along with the rest of the cucumber and some tomato. I will also make Garlic Toast from bread needing used.
Rabbits ate the rest of the lettuce, so no waste so far this week.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Used up another piece of fabric in my stash making the second pair of sleep pants.

Used up all leftovers in the fridge for our supper tonight.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/