Low Spend/No Spend December

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Dgflorida

Re: Low Spend/No Spend December

Post by Dgflorida »

Another no spend on the 22nd

8 no spend days.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

My budget is blown for Dec and in to the New Year.. My great nephew was here the last few days so I bought a pizza and toasted ravioli that he wanted plus picked up some extras like cinnamon rolls and biscuits for two breakfasts I had not planned on for myself. I am having Christmas Eve at my house for the first time in years. Was just suppose to be my DB, his DD, and her son. However my SIL came back home unexpectedly from Mexico, which is nice, and my DN's husband, who is in the dog house, has begged to come home for the holiday with her and their son. Of course he can come. I have always liked him but do not like what he has done to his family in the last month. Hope this puts them on the way to a reconnecting. He is a great father and it would sad if he was not with his family for Christmas. The more the merrier.. . just need to add more food but it is fun to have plans for the holiday. Will start off the New Year in extreme frugal mode. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Good luck Janet on the New Year frugal goal.
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Another no spend day on the 24th.

9 no spend days with a goal of 10.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Spend Days: 1

Allowable/Low Spend: 5

No Spend: 19

Called today a no spend day as I do not plan on spending a penny. In point of fact I am not too sure anything I would want to spend cash on is left.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I have to gas up the car today and buy some tomatoes and that should be it for spending in 2017. will have 23 no spend days total if all goes as planned. happy almost new year everyone! cj