Low Spend/No Spend December

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
blondeinbuffalo

Re: Low Spend/No Spend December

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I am in too. of the first 10 days in december 2 spend, and 8 no spend. I still have to do christmas shopping and another grocery store trip and that should be it! I have been spending much less on gas for the car since semi retirement. Last week only $10 when before it was an easy $40 or more per week. cj
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Today will be a no spend day. When I was at the grocery stor the other day saw where some much needed items were on mark down.. I am going to go back tomorrow to buy them but will still be in budget. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

Today will, blissfully because I'm not leaving the house for ANYTHING, be a no-spend day. 3 out of 11. 27%, for just a day...

Tomorrow the prius gets an oil change. Cha-ching! We do our own on the older gas-only car, but the hybrid we leave to the pros as it's still under warranty. That'll drag me back down to 25% where I seem to want to stay, grrr.

Hoping Wednesday & Thursday are no-spend but... Friday is bill-paying & fill in the fruit and alternative milks day.
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Hooray another no spend day, Sunday.

No spend-4

Goal is 10.
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

I've done badly so far this month with spending. Yesterday was a no-spend, as was Saturday & Sunday, and last Sunday.

Today will likely be a spend day, we are nearing the end of our Milk supply -- I just want to spend the day with my fabric. ;)

I'm hoping for 10-12 no spend days this month, and IF I happen to get more, hurray for me!!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I am falling behind in reporting here.

Spend Days: 1

Allowable/Low Spend: 3

No Spend: 8

Doing not too badly though I will be shopping, paying bills and getting gas tomorrow. Hopefully Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be no spend.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/