Carleen's Countdown to 2019...

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Dgflorida

Re: Carleen's Countdown to 2019...

Post by Dgflorida »

congrats on the recliner. We do not have Krogers here and no low carb yogurt. Without added sugar is the best I can do.
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

Greetings, Everyone!!!

Nothing big and exiting here - basically just checking in.

Went to a couple of garage sales and found a few paperback books (yay) and a couple of ceramic angels to add to my small collection. Spent a grand total of $4 so I'm a happy camper!

Dark and gloomy here with occasional sprinkles but no thunder. That means that Willow is not in her linen closet!!! The house is a bit chilly but I put a sweater on and all is well. Willow does not feel the cold the way that dearly departed Gertrude (Cornish Rex cat) did.

Nothing else to report. No other spending so far this weekend. Bye for now. Stay safe. I'm loving my new recliner!
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

Howdy Everyone!!!

Dark and gloomy here in corn country. But with nothing falling from the sky, this is a good thing!

No "extra" spending since I was here last. Food and pharmacy - two biggies though.

We'll be away for two weeks and our housekeeper doesn't have access to our computers so basically I'll be off the grid. But I'll post when we get back. No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth!!!

Bye for now. Be sure to stay safe, check your emergency foods and meds, and smile at strangers.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Have a good and safe trip.
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

Greetings to Everyone!!! SNOW!!! YAY!!!

We've been back for several days now, and all is well. Lots of stuff waiting for me such as mail, e-mails, newspapers, phone messages, laundry, etc. But today I can see that things are almost back to "normal".

Went grocery shopping but still need a couple of things from a different store. Hopefully, I'll get that accomplished today. No impulse buying allowed!!!

This snow bunny is doing a happy dance because we got enough snow to cover the grass!!! I love snow!!!

Back to my chores. Wishing you all a very good day. Bye for now.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Welcome back Carleen.

Bev