DG's frugal journal

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: DG's frugal journal

Post by alliesmama4 »

Dgflorida wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 am Janet, I agree with Carleen. I am using Behr paint. When I met with the painters who normally use Sherwin Williams, they said repainting in 5 years is normal. I said Behr is a 20 year guarantee, so I better not need it in 5 years. Otherwise, there will be words.
DG thanks for the advise.. Yes I would make sure that the 20 year guarantee is good. That is a lot of money to put out and it only last 5 years.. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

I just noticed that I spelled Behr incorrectly. Many thanks to DG for having the proper brain cells!!!
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Carleen wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:10 am I just noticed that I spelled Behr incorrectly. Many thanks to DG for having the proper brain cells!!!
Carleen I did not catch that is was misspelled and copied what you wrote.. lol.
Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Thursday evening

It has been rush, rush rush around here. The painters work on the weekend. And it rained and rained and rained. They did get the primer on and only a few spots washed off. But they could not put on the top coat. Just too wet. They wanted to rush it and I told the owner, not ok. She convinced the painters that it could not get done. Wednesday, they were able to get the top coat on. Now onto the next project, the doors and trim which I will do myself. I also need to assemble the information for a rebate on the paint. I would have done that today except my electricity went out. :roll: Finally fixed by noon. I needed to get my $10 off cat food coupon used and Lowe's had a sale on my favorite pavers. Too short a day. I hope tomorrow is normal.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Right. More time to eat chicken fat jelly.
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Floridacatlover. :lol: