Projects for 2019

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: Projects for 2019

Post by alliesmama4 »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:39 pm I don't have much energy actually. I still have 4 family members who still insist upon eating gluteny foods, and I keep getting bits of it, even just the dust in the air... enough to keep me from sleeping well, I live in a brain fog, I barely get through some days, In fact I cannot remember the last time I felt like I had enough energy to do whatever i wanted, and still had energy to spare.

As for time, there is no school today, nor for the entire next week.. Spring Break. I'm determined to have time for myself in the afternoons to do whatever I want to do. I refuse to be shackled to whatever my children think that I SHOULD DO FOR THEM.
Good for you.. Wishing you good luck in getting your Me Time...
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

It is common to have the projects linger into the next year. Put yourself first. You are the most important project of all.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:39 pm I don't have much energy actually. I still have 4 family members who still insist upon eating gluteny foods, and I keep getting bits of it, even just the dust in the air... enough to keep me from sleeping well, I live in a brain fog, I barely get through some days, In fact I cannot remember the last time I felt like I had enough energy to do whatever i wanted, and still had energy to spare.

As for time, there is no school today, nor for the entire next week.. Spring Break. I'm determined to have time for myself in the afternoons to do whatever I want to do. I refuse to be shackled to whatever my children think that I SHOULD DO FOR THEM.
You go girl. Everyone needs time for themselves.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

This an update on my 2019 challenges.

The walk-in closet is now accomplished - all sorted, donated, and some items are put back as essential items, but done!!!

The spare bedroom is all done. Looks so nice in there now!!!

The remaining HUGE thing to be done is the lower level. I'm hoping we can get to that soon. It needs to be straightened up, culling more books to donate to our library, and rearrange my sewing area so it will be more convenient to use. The bathroom down there is taken care of by our housekeeper but the sorting, etc., is our job. Once that is done, she can be set loose down there - she's a dynamo!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm making big progress on my to-do list for 2019 and it feels grrrrreat!!!
Bye for now.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Carleen wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:08 pm This an update on my 2019 challenges.

The walk-in closet is now accomplished - all sorted, donated, and some items are put back as essential items, but done!!!

The spare bedroom is all done. Looks so nice in there now!!!

The remaining HUGE thing to be done is the lower level. I'm hoping we can get to that soon. It needs to be straightened up, culling more books to donate to our library, and rearrange my sewing area so it will be more convenient to use. The bathroom down there is taken care of by our housekeeper but the sorting, etc., is our job. Once that is done, she can be set loose down there - she's a dynamo!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm making big progress on my to-do list for 2019 and it feels grrrrreat!!!
Bye for now.
Carleen congrats on a job well done. Keep up the good work.
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Congrats Carleen!