Sandi's 2019: Wow This Is A Challenge!

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
SandiSAHM

Re: Sandi's 2019: Wow This Is A Challenge!

Post by SandiSAHM »

Jeans, decent shirt, jacket. That's the least I'll do 3/4 of the year. In summer I skip the jacket. Sometimes sneakers, usually something a little dressier. It's boot season; I reeeally enjoy that.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Sandi hope you are just busy and that your back therapy is not giving you too much pain.

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.

Your friend, Janet
Janet Alliesmama
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

I'm fine :D thank you!

We're out of state at a convention of like-minded youth. They let DH and I in because one of our youth is at an age where a chaperone is still needed in order to attend. I thought about staying home since DD no longer needs a chaperone but it's one of the two times a year when we see nearly everyone we know. DD has already seen friends here from Vancouver, Texas, New Hampshire, Maryland, Montana and Jamaica and it's just the first half day.

I'm working from here tomorrow and Friday. When work is over, I head back to the convention center.

This is not a no-cost or even low-cost event. I will be good starting January 6th in order to make up for this and save up for our post DH's graduation vacation.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

SandiSAHM wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:29 pm I'm fine :D thank you!

We're out of state at a convention of like-minded youth. They let DH and I in because one of our youth is at an age where a chaperone is still needed in order to attend. I thought about staying home since DD no longer needs a chaperone but it's one of the two times a year when we see nearly everyone we know. DD has already seen friends here from Vancouver, Texas, New Hampshire, Maryland, Montana and Jamaica and it's just the first half day.

I'm working from here tomorrow and Friday. When work is over, I head back to the convention center.

This is not a no-cost or even low-cost event. I will be good starting January 6th in order to make up for this and save up for our post DH's graduation vacation.
Sandi so good to hear from you. I was hoping you were just busy and as it turns out you were..lol.

Enjoy the convention. It does sound interesting to get away from your home and to meet up with people you know for all over the country and world.
Janet Alliesmama