What's your guilty (unfrugal) pleasure and can you find a frugal substitute?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalmom

Re: What's your guilty (unfrugal) pleasure and can you find a frugal substitute?

Post by frugalmom » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:47 pm

chocolite wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:34 am
frugalmom wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 pm
So I do not know if this is a good thing not to have a guilty pleasure or a bad thing or maybe I am boring now-or maybe my guilty pleasures do not cost money (lol I can think of some here since dh is home now all the time-what else is there to do!?). Sorry being naughty here!
HA, EM, I think those might be the best kind of guilty pleasures, and very frugal!
LOL-yes I guess it is frugal at least-lol!!! My husband turned to me today and said I never thought I would find a girl who likes sex as much as I do! Lol-like what!? At least we have come a long way,bc he was very depressed (and still is) after the head injury and did not have any interest at all and I was very patient bc I know he is not himself and it is not his fault. I was thinking I may be living the rest of this lifetime without anything as it may get worse as he gets older. But now he is so bored at home esp in the winter he wants it again,so that is a good sign-I am happy-lol.

BTW I am back on wwf (word with friends)-it was addicting and time consuming and I am too busy so I took a long break, but now that my memory is so bad, I said I better work on puzzles,wwf,etc to get my brain sharper so I am back on and quickly it is getting addicting again,so I have to pace myself! Look me up and I will play you!

BevMoore

Re: What's your guilty (unfrugal) pleasure and can you find a frugal substitute?

Post by BevMoore » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Chocolite, add me on FB and I will play you. I enjoy playing word games. The easiest way to find me would be through Jackie's profile.

Bev

chocolite

Post by chocolite » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:21 pm

EM, I haven't played that in a long time, but I'll get back on the horse, lol. Bev, I will look you up.
Patty