Daily Check in July 20, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Re: Daily Check in July 20, 2019

Post by mbrudnic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Jackielou wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:07 am
Sorry about losing your boss. He could have a very hard time finding a new job at that age.

How come your contacts are no longer valid?
It looks like those people are no longer with the company and the documentation has not been updated.

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Maggie, I hope all stays well with your job. Nice to read everyone's good news.

I have done grocery shopping today, dropped off a baby shower gift at church and went to visit the sweet homeless man I have been looking after. He is on his sixth week in the hospital, still dreadfully sick, and it looks as though his liver is failing. I will be surprised if he makes it to winter.

Other than that, I have been resting a fair bit this weekend, having had a bad week with fatigue from medication and arthritis pain in my thumbs, hips, and bad knee. I ordered braces for my thumbs and wish they were made for hips!

Been hot and rainy in my part of Tennessee. Everything is green and so lush, though. It reminds me of country summers in childhood.
Mackie

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:17 pm

MackerelCat wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:53 pm
Maggie, I hope all stays well with your job. Nice to read everyone's good news.

I have done grocery shopping today, dropped off a baby shower gift at church and went to visit the sweet homeless man I have been looking after. He is on his sixth week in the hospital, still dreadfully sick, and it looks as though his liver is failing. I will be surprised if he makes it to winter.

Other than that, I have been resting a fair bit this weekend, having had a bad week with fatigue from medication and arthritis pain in my thumbs, hips, and bad knee. I ordered braces for my thumbs and wish they were made for hips!

Been hot and rainy in my part of Tennessee. Everything is green and so lush, though. It reminds me of country summers in childhood.
Mackie sorry to hear you are not doing well. Take care of yourself and rest up. Gentle ((hug)).
Janet Alliesmama