Daily Check In June 1, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In June 1, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

I have done nothing today

Well did pay some bills online. I am just so sleepy. Guess I didn't sleep as much as I thought. The thunder and lightning was pretty loud.

We are all just lounging around. Still overcast. Sun shines through every now and then

Need to go check the veggies and pick the ripe tomatoes. At least they are getting plenty of water.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Got some more tomatoes from the garden. Jalepenos and squash also. Took them to my grand nephew and family. They love to cook. No way can the COD and I use them up.

Will have to be handing out tomatoes all over soon. Well I hope the rest ripen and all this rain doesn't mess with it.
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

itspennyc wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 am I woke up much too early this morning. I have had my shower and dressed.

I am charging my iPad as it isn’t fully charged. The power is scheduled to be out approximately between 9 and 1 pm.

I put a dress wash in the washer. I left it in the dryer about half an hour and then hung them on hangers to finish drying.

Last night I partially cut out fabric to make a bag for the blue walker. I am using blue denim. This is a trial one. If I like it I will decide if I should make one with a prettier fabric.

I have 3 Tiny totes to finish.

My daughter sent me breakfast this morning. To celebrate my birthday.

My friend had to go to H-E-B to pick up a Rx, so I went along with her and picked up mine. We did get home before the power went out.

The power is off in the hall in front of my apartment.

Penny
you share your birthday with my sister. She is 94 today and still lives my herself
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Good Tuesday Evening All,

I had a good day at work, got a lot accomplished. I worked from 730 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. today - got caught up on a few things. Tonight will be my "skip night" regarding dog walking - I took both the dogs on (3) 45 minute walks over the long weekend so I'm not even going to feel guilty about it.

I reheated some rice & beans for my supper - boy did I make it spicy! I ate pretty healthy today - lunch was a baked potato with bbq. lentils and a side of broccoli, breakfast was oatmeal with banana and blueberries. I am seriously craving a smoothie so will maybe make one before bed.

Hope you all have a good evening and a good night's sleep!
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Happy Birthday Penny!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Thank you.

Penny