Daily Check In June 3, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In June 3, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Wow - did not wake up until 9! But I was up and down several times last night. Going to the bathroom. Had too much to drink last night!

Then I had tons of weird dreams.

The sun is out and the yard looks so much better. I sit in front of a window with my desktop and can see it. So when the grass was out of control - not a pretty site

Having my coffee and trying to decide what to do today

Have a good one
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

well there goes the sun

Dark and dreary again. This looks like it is going to be another year without a summer!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I had a good night last night. This morning I finished loading the dishwasher and set it off. I fixed my dinner. I love liver so I had that with peas.

All my dishes are done except for my dinner dishes.

I traced the Gnome cut out to make a pattern for the back. I need to decide if I want a bottom so he will be able to stand. I am putting any weight as I expect it to be loved by my great grandsons. These will be going to their grand father.

I cut the fabric for my walker bag. I have decided to simply modify a tote bag pattern to fit my folding walker. I am using some denim I had bought years ago.

If I decide to change my design and this one works I will put it out for someone else to use.

It is raining now and forecast to rain most of the afternoon.

Penny
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

I was going to meet a great friend saturday, but he is so busy we couldn't find a time :cry:

Then she will be gone for while, maybe July

Dr appt for DH today, just part of retirement life.

I did spot one of those collection boxes for closes so a medium bag will leave the house today.

since Covid the charity people haven't been around.

IC
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

looks like it is going to be raining the rest of the day

They are already barricading roads out in the country. We have lots of creeks out here and they flood easily.

This has been a weird rainy season.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I’m home from mom’s house. When I was watering with the hose, the truck drove by with the guy who throws the free newspaper. He stopped for a minute of chitchat about the drought. I’m always glad when people see me there and the house looks more lived in. On the other hand, I found a metal glass near the pot of begonias on the step. Hopefully it was just someone who rang the doorbell and put his cup down. I took it inside.

Supposedly some areas got heavy rain yesterday but nothing in my area.