Daily Check In July 25, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check In July 25, 2021

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,

I Have been up, watched my Sunday Shows and have been down to DD's to take care of her pets. She stayed at a friends last night. I have already texted her and told her she is grounded. LOL
She is NOT a neatnik and her guest room is a dump...she is sorting her clothing and it is all over the place. She has always been a clothes hound and has way too much stuff. Plus her ex delivered some of her stuff and well lets just say it is out of control.

I have the robo-vac going and a load of dog rugs, I have been waiting to wash them because of the constant rain. But today is the day! It rained off and on all night, hot and sticky today.

Because of the rain, my yard needs mowed again...
Like Jackie, I see a week of eating out of the fridge, I am going to freeze some things for use in soup...and I promise myself I will mark it as such.

I am out of reading material, I am returning 3 books that I just could not get into :( I tried but just not my style.

Off to do ????

JCKitty
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I have showered and dressed. Yesterday I shortened the sleeves of an old dress I made years ago. It still fits but I didn’t want a long sleeved dress.

My daughter and I had a nice visit and she took me to the pharmacy to pick up a Rx.

She picked up some detergent for me, but bought the wrong one I put it aside she was going to take it home with her but forgot it.

Penny
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Don't know where the morning went!
Sheila..great idea exploring your own area. That bakery sounds fantastic!!!!
Thoroughly cleaned the kitchen this morning and now have a pan of granola in the oven.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

My sister is still in the hospital. Probably be there a few more days.

Her body is not releasing the fluids. She has congestive heart failure and if she does not eat right or stick to her meds - this happens.

And she is on the verge of dementia or Alzheimers - doesn't remember things.

Like just now texted that she weighs too much now and needs to start walking to work it off.

She forgets that it is the fluids that her body is retaining. They have drained about 5 lbs of fluids so far.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Clem,
My mom had the same thing...she would get confused when the fluid built up, and when we had it pumped off she was fine again...we used to call it giving her a tune up.

OMG it is so hot today, I am not even trying to weed or do anything outside..it is awful.

I cooked some bacon and crumbled it for salad topping, also for baked potato topping.

Everyone in my family is being lazy today...no one wants to go outside. Me included.

JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

jckitty wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:15 pm Clem,
My mom had the same thing...she would get confused when the fluid built up, and when we had it pumped off she was fine again...we used to call it giving her a tune up.

OMG it is so hot today, I am not even trying to weed or do anything outside..it is awful.

I cooked some bacon and crumbled it for salad topping, also for baked potato topping.

Everyone in my family is being lazy today...no one wants to go outside. Me included.

JCKitty
yes - reading up on it, her confusion is probably due to the fluid buildup.