Daily Check In November 21, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check In November 21, 2021

Post by floridacatlover »

Late check-in for me. I did not sleep well last night but took a long nap today. Really just a quiet day overall.

I just watched two episodes of The Bridge, season 2. I have three more episodes. I think my free trial runs out Nov. 25. I considered keeping it for an extra month but think I’ll let it go and watch the other two seasons of The Bridge another time.

Logics, you are far more patient with your sister than I would be. I understand your desire to keep the peace as much as possible. She should be ashamed of herself. Has she even thanked you for all you’ve done for her.

MJ, I’m happy for you that your friends are buying you a new computer.

I’ve been buying a few Christmas gifts for moi. I received one today and will wrap it.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In November 21, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:35 pm Claim the money IMO. If not it will revert to the insurance company. I am not a fan of insurance companies.

You do SO much for the animals in your area, paying for spaying and neutering and other care out of your own pocket for strays. Plus taking in so many homeless animals.

Take the money. I’m 100% confident you will use it well.
yes I am going to start filling out the paperwork tomorrow.

The person I spoke with said that they could wait on the death certificate.