Daily Check-in November 25, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Daily Check-in November 25, 2021

Post by Grannysewstoys »

What a morning. I stripped my bed the sheets are in the washer. I have the bottom sheet on the bed.

As I was getting ready to get into the shower I accidentally pulled the shower curtain rod down. I was able to get it back up. But I think I found a bumper from it on the kitchen floor.

I was able to shower wash my hair I was very very careful moving the shower curtain. So it is still up.

As a result of all that my breakfast was more than a bit late.

The Triceratops only needs his/her frill to be finished. It already looks cute.

Penny
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ownedbydogs wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:00 am Was invited to go to Granddaughters for Thanksgiving dinner and was looking forward to going. But got up sick Tuesday morning, and didn’t eat all day and blacked out Wednesday morning going to bathroom. Hit the commode with my left side, only minor bruises to elbow and shoulder, but am still to weak to go anywhere. I do have Jim, my son in law to thank for coming everyday to take care of goats and dogs. And me! Have a wonderful day everyone!
I hope that you are beginning to feel better. Take care of yourself.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

ownedbydogs wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:00 am Was invited to go to Granddaughters for Thanksgiving dinner and was looking forward to going. But got up sick Tuesday morning, and didn’t eat all day and blacked out Wednesday morning going to bathroom. Hit the commode with my left side, only minor bruises to elbow and shoulder, but am still to weak to go anywhere. I do have Jim, my son in law to thank for coming everyday to take care of goats and dogs. And me! Have a wonderful day everyone!
Oh no Owned! I hope you feel better. Sorry you are missing your Thanksgiving with your family.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Happy Thanksgiving!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Owned I hope you feel better soon.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Penny
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

So sorry you're not feeling well. Please take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.