Daily Check in December 6, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
icfrugal1

Re: Daily Check in December 6, 2021

Post by icfrugal1 »

Good morning .

So, my neighbor got a lab puppy, somehow, I have become the Godmother and have been puppy sitting :lol: :lol: :lol: Just dropping by for an 1/2 or so to take the puppy out for potty when the yare gone,

Lovely puppy, glad that my dogs are dogs :D :D :D

Busy day, laundry done, dishwasher run.

dogs walked and fed, took DH to macdonalds for breakfast, went to park DH ate in the car and I walked BB and Sophie in the park. A neighbor was in the park, with her dogs so we had a nice walk and talk.

Going to Costco today DH needs more hearing aids, the price has gone up, I was just saving $70 a month toward new aids, but they are no longer $1500 a pair, now they are $2600 a pair. !!!!

I transferred money from the Emerency fund to the hearing aid fund.

IC
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

ICFrugal, a puppy to play with is wonderful!

DH took our Ollie Cat to the vet again today. He is back to pulling his fur out again and has lost more weight. The vet prescribed him a nonsteroidal allergy medication. If that does not work, we will take him to the veterinary allergist who has done such a great job with Lily Dog.

Right now the two allergy kids are draped across me and I am typing with one finger. :-D

Miraculously, all the sections of the free replacement toilet from American Standard are now at our house, so we are ready for the plumber tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly wait!

Hope you all have a peaceful evening.
Mackie
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:10 pm ICFrugal, a puppy to play with is wonderful!

DH took our Ollie Cat to the vet again today. He is back to pulling his fur out again and has lost more weight. The vet prescribed him a nonsteroidal allergy medication. If that does not work, we will take him to the veterinary allergist who has done such a great job with Lily Dog.

Right now the two allergy kids are draped across me and I am typing with one finger. :-D

Miraculously, all the sections of the free replacement toilet from American Standard are now at our house, so we are ready for the plumber tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly wait!

Hope you all have a peaceful evening.
Mackie, I hope you can find some relief for Ollie cat with his new medication.
Janet Alliesmama
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

icfrugal1 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:02 pm Good morning .

So, my neighbor got a lab puppy, somehow, I have become the Godmother and have been puppy sitting :lol: :lol: :lol: Just dropping by for an 1/2 or so to take the puppy out for potty when the yare gone,

Lovely puppy, glad that my dogs are dogs :D :D :D

Busy day, laundry done, dishwasher run.

dogs walked and fed, took DH to macdonalds for breakfast, went to park DH ate in the car and I walked BB and Sophie in the park. A neighbor was in the park, with her dogs so we had a nice walk and talk.

Going to Costco today DH needs more hearing aids, the price has gone up, I was just saving $70 a month toward new aids, but they are no longer $1500 a pair, now they are $2600 a pair. !!!!

I transferred money from the Emerency fund to the hearing aid fund.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

icfrugal1 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:55 pm Will the $100 stand ???
Don't know. Still waiting for call back from FedEx.