Daily Check In December 7, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check In December 7, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

Patty, do you do better sitting down to do things like decorating cookies? If so, the refrigerated kind would work out great for you.

FloridaCat, thinking of you and Pippi today. (((hugs))) MJ, I hope your friend is going to be okay. Those sound like terrible injuries.

I just looked at the upcoming departmental holiday luncheons, which always include and/or are followed by a work meeting, and decided to spare myself some misery by taking a half day off so as to miss one of them. Scheduling a quick medical appointment during the other is also appealing. :-D

Honestly, Covid has turned me into a complete hermit and a grumpy one. I do not want to cram into a room with a bunch of people who I know aren't vaccinated and have to take my mask off to eat. Plus, a meal with a work agenda is not a nice holiday meal, you know? My idea of a fine time is being left alone to do my job. (Said with a growl.)

Speaking of which, afternoon tea break is over and have to get back to it. Hope you're all staying warm.
Mackie
snowangel729

Re: Daily Check In December 7, 2021

Post by snowangel729 »

Evening yall!

Things have been okay today. I had one of my clinical days and so while I didn't make any money, I know I didn't spend any. I ate a breakfast sandwich at home, had one cup of coffee here then one at work. I ate lunch from some stuff I had at the office. Then I left to pick up some toys that were donated to my little boy for Christmas. DH and I had leftovers for dinner. Now DS is on his tablet, DH is watching Vikings and I am typing this quick check in. Ive got a load of laundry going of clothes that were given to me, what I can't fit I will give to my DM. DS and I will be making some blueberry muffins for his breakfast this week. .99 cent for 5 blueberry muffins is pretty cheap. Well hoping yall have a frugal day!