What Youtube channels do you watch

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ohjodi

Re: What Youtube channels do you watch

Post by ohjodi »

HERE is a mesmerizing channel to watch when you don't want to think about anything

LUBUSKIE CENTRUM CZYSTOŚCI

https://www.youtube.com/c/LUBUSKIECENTRUMCZYSTO%C5%9ACI/videos

It's a carpet cleaning company in Poland..........it is really fascinating to watch them clean filthy carpets, LOL
ohjodi
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

"Smarter Every Day" - Destin Sandlin, an engineer who either goes places other people can't go (US nuclear sub, for instance, he actually crawled down a missile tube - too small for my nerves!) and investigates the science of interesting things. Sometimes he's funny, but he's always smart and a little fascinating. His dad worked on the heat shield for the James Webb space telescope; the smarts run in the genes :lol:

Mark Rober - former NASA sub-contractor engineer who worked on the Mars rover Curiosity, now famous for making glitter bombs to force porch pirates to rethink their ways, he's got some interesting post-NASA inventions, ideas, and interests, like making backyard mazes for his resident squirrel. He's joined forces with a British guy, Jim Browning, who works against scammers who rob the innocent and/or very confused via phone and internet.

The Lock-Picking Lawyer - it is what is sounds like, a lawyer whose hobby is picking locks, any locks, and disproving the advertising. If you think you have a tough lock you can send it to him or give him the make / model, he'll pick it. Never seen the guy NOT be able to pick a lock in amazingly short time.

Confession: we are geeks.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Action Kid - he is a very nice young man who does walking tours of New York City, including events like the lighting of the tree in Rockefeller Center. I love NYC so I really enjoy this channel.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Jodi, I love the Polish carpet cleaner! It's just soothing to watch those nasty rugs come out so fresh and pretty.

My husband is a huge fan of the Lock Picking Lawyer and learned how to pick a few padlocks from watching his channel.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Wow - those are some interesting channels

I started watching a crochet channel - for beginners.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

HappyDaze wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:54 pm Action Kid - he is a very nice young man who does walking tours of New York City, including events like the lighting of the tree in Rockefeller Center. I love NYC so I really enjoy this channel.
I like TomNYC who does basically the same thing. He amazes me with his vast knowledge of the City of NY.