Daily Check-in January 24, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check-in January 24, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

Made a quick trip to the local store.

The COD likes steaks, and we were out. Also bought chicken and ribs. More frozen meals for him. He eats late at night. The stock of frozen dinners was kind of low.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

ownedbydogs wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm My sister was put on hospice Friday with the round of visits starting today. Oxygen was increased to 4 liters and nebrilizer treatment 4 times a day. Just found out one daughter has COVID. Granddaughter has it too, different households and not seen each other since Christmas.she is quarantined with 3 kids. Her dad is the one up here helping about every day. We have all been vacacanated. I have had a sore throat for awhile,so hope I don’t have it. Did see daughter Thursday.
So sorry to hear this Owned. Sending prayers and HUGS for you and your family.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:

DD home and thank goodness we had the foresight to buy a huge bag of popsicles the other day at the DG.
She just wants to rest and I am fine with that. She of course has restrictions, but she will be vigilant.

Owned, I am just so sorry to hear about your sister and the rest of your family. And now Covid, I hope you stay well and your sister rests well.

I really need a nap but of course I am too amped up to rest.
I pulled several single servings from the freezer, plenty to choose from IF I get hungry.

JCKitty
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

JCKitty, does your DD by any chance have red hair? Red heads have a genetic variation that makes them both feel more pain and be immune to anesthetics. It takes much more pain medication for them.
Mackie
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I only stock up on a couple thngs allergy related or that I am absolutely brand conscious about. Other than that I believe there will be other products in place I can use.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Owned, I am so sorry to hear about your sister.
Mackie