Daily Check in Jan 26, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check in Jan 26, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

Jackielou wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:01 am I started to love this brand when our oldest son bought me a Zojirushi rice maker (that is now passed on to youngest son) many years ago. I was looking for replacement for my old Black and Decker bread machine when it was on it's last legs and found that this company also made Bread makers. Using Amazon credit, and a bit of cash I got mine and have never looked back. I haven't made any sweet loaves in mine just bread and dough for buns (can't knead anymore because of the twice broken wrist) but now you have me thinking I should give it a try.
Do you use a mix for your bread or your own? I used to have a bread maker and all this talk makes me want to get another one.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check in Jan 26, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:44 pm Do you use a mix for your bread or your own? I used to have a bread maker and all this talk makes me want to get another one.
I go from scratch with my own mix. I did a whole wheat honey loaf that we loved, and a regular 60% whole wheat loaf.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/