Check in for Tues., May 10, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Check in for Tues., May 10, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

Jackielou wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:05 pm So sorry for your loss. I know Officer Bubba was your favourite.
Yes he was - but don't let the other pups know.

I would love to know his history

We got him from some renters that lived next door for about a year. They asked if we could take him in and we said yes.

He still had his tags from a shelter from way down in the Rio Grande Valley. I have been in contact with them. They sent me some info years ago. But as far as where he originally came from - nope. We loved him and yes he was a favorite.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:
I wrote a whole post and it just disappeared and I didn't hit any buttons. It was just gone.
Clem, sorry for the loss of your pup, three in one year is way too much.

I had a major cook fest after my appointment this morning. Have already shared with family. I have to say that was some of the best mac and cheese i have made for a while.
The lysine is kicking in and my crop of fever blisters are going away, I will never let myself run out again.
It got very warm today it was 81 in the house but with open windows and ceiling fans not a problem so far and it cools off quick by evening. I want to hold off on the AC as long as possible.
It may rain tonight into tomorrow, I hope I can keep the windows open over night but I don't want to let rain in. we shall see.
I think I will have an early bedtime tonight. I am tired
Off to watch some tube.
JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:02 pm Well it was bound to happen

My oldest pup passed away today. He was taking three meds but I guess he was just tired of it all

I do not even know how old he was. He was left behind by some previous folks that rented the house nest door. I was at least able to get some info from the shelter they go him from. But no date of birth.

He was such a good pup. That is now three senior pups that we have lost this year. :(
Clem and COD..I am so sorry.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

My oldest pup passed away today. He was taking three meds but I guess he was just tired of it all

I do not even know how old he was. He was left behind by some previous folks that rented the house nest door. I was at least able to get some info from the shelter they go him from. But no date of birth.

He was such a good pup. That is now three senior pups that we have lost this year. :(
I am so sorry for your loss - your boy was well loved.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I’m so sorry for your loss, Clem. You have had a rough year. You are an angel to care for so many pups that need love but that makes for more sad goodbyes.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Clem, I am so sorry. You already gave him a taste of Heaven, living with you and the pack. You are such a good dog mama.
Mackie