Daily Check In August 2, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In August 2, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

Enjoyed the library meeting. Lots of events coming up in our little town. We have a new manager and she is very gung ho. She attended to let us know about the events.

Then went to an early lunch.

The COD finally texted and asked if I was ok. I said - I guess - lol. Said he would be home later. I should tell him that if he feels safer where he is, he should stay there. Closer to medical help.
casadekitty

Post by casadekitty »

Hello all,

I feel like I have bled money all day today, My mowers were returned and then I had to put the first draw on the new roof on the mobile home rental.
I am exhausted already and it's only early afternoon.
Still have a load of laundry to hang and one floor to run the floor cleaner on and then that job is done.

My renter has been told again, do NOT add anything to the roofers list. OMG she is such a user.
Still have bills to pay but I really think that is a job for tomorrow or later this evening. My brain feels worn out. Nothing is due but I like to pay everything all at one time and get it over with.
So much of this was on the fiance's to-do list and I am hoping by getting stuff done it will give me some peace of mind. Every time I see or think about something that he wanted to take care of I feel like I am going to have a break down. But hopefully that will get better as things are taken care of.

I am off to hang laundry and possibly take a short nap. Supper will be what ever.
JCKitty
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Pictures all moved from the phone to the laptop, shredding of papers done, watered the plants, dehydrated herbs, cleaned the desk, swept the floor and ironing done. I even managed to pick a few beans that were ready in the garden. Might just have enough for supper.

I will pull out the leftover roast pork, snip and clean the green beans, and then head out to buy the new phone. This could be interesting as I am going to have fun moving things over.

Got to get my rear in gear once again.

Talk to you all later.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

casadekitty wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:23 pm Hello all,

I feel like I have bled money all day today, My mowers were returned and then I had to put the first draw on the new roof on the mobile home rental.
I am exhausted already and it's only early afternoon.
Still have a load of laundry to hang and one floor to run the floor cleaner on and then that job is done.

My renter has been told again, do NOT add anything to the roofers list. OMG she is such a user.
Still have bills to pay but I really think that is a job for tomorrow or later this evening. My brain feels worn out. Nothing is due but I like to pay everything all at one time and get it over with.
So much of this was on the fiance's to-do list and I am hoping by getting stuff done it will give me some peace of mind. Every time I see or think about something that he wanted to take care of I feel like I am going to have a break down. But hopefully that will get better as things are taken care of.

I am off to hang laundry and possibly take a short nap. Supper will be what ever.
JCKitty
oh big hug - take care - just try to relax. I know its hard. I can't relax.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:54 pm Enjoyed the library meeting. Lots of events coming up in our little town. We have a new manager and she is very gung ho. She attended to let us know about the events.

The COD finally texted and asked if I was ok. I said - I guess - lol. Said he would be home later. I should tell him that if he feels safer where he is, he should stay there. Closer to medical help.
I’m glad that the COD will be home soon. The pups will be so happy to see him I’m sure. I know he is supposed to exercise but try to get him to somewhat take it easy - and like you’ve said, no heavy meals.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:54 pm Enjoyed the library meeting. Lots of events coming up in our little town. We have a new manager and she is very gung ho. She attended to let us know about the events.

If you ever want to watch a real tear jerker of a movie, check out Hachiko: A Dog Story - about a dog waiting for his owner. It is based on a real story in Japan. The U.S. film has Richard Gere and was partly filmed in my part of Rhode Island.