Daily Check In August 7, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In August 7, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:02 am Clem, I’m not surprised that you slept through the night. The worry was gone from you. Your sister is with God.

You take it easy and just do what you feel like doing. (((Hugs)))

How is the COD doing? I hope he is well.
The COD is doing well. He does feel a little weak, but his doctor said that should improve in a month or so.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Floridacat, I am glad you are having a down day. Hoping that the operation is scheduled quickly (or did I miss something) and you get back to feeling much better, more like you than you have been.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:19 am The COD is doing well. He does feel a little weak, but his doctor said that should improve in a month or so.
I am glad the COD is doing well. You have had a great deal of emotional stress lately.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
casadekitty

Post by casadekitty »

Hello all,
Clem, I am glad you have been able to sleep and I hope you get some complete rest. I think you have an amazing attitude.
I have been up and drinking coffee along with piddling around. I had a dog pee mess to clean up :roll: . I think my dogs missed the puppy pads because I had turned all night lights and such off before bed. With the reunion going on in back of my property I thought the dogs would sleep better thru their noise, IF it were completely dark. I was wrong.
I slept okay and now up and watching my morning shows. Might work on my lamp/planters today. I want to strip out the old wiring and then commence to the assembling of the planter part. I really wish I were great with succulents because it would look awesome with succulents trailing and tumbling out of it. However...I have a tendency to over-nurture succulents causing them to not do well. Plus they are pricey and I have just been thru an expensive month. So I will cheap out this year and see what next year brings.
I have checked the online grocery ads, nothing to cherry pick this week at the big expensive store. I did notice that the large bags of frozen veggies have doubled in price in the last year. :shock:
Off to get my day going. After more coffee of course.
JCKitty
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning,

I enjoyed the party yesterday. DS1 and family did not make it. So I guess I need to follow-up with them today.

I've been to Mass, then filled up with gas at Sam's Club. I should make a grocery run. A nap also sounds nice. LOL!

Clem, my condolences on the loss of your sister.

Have a great day,
Maggie
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Jackielou wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:21 am Floridacat, I am glad you are having a down day. Hoping that the operation is scheduled quickly (or did I miss something) and you get back to feeling much better, more like you than you have been.
My surgery is scheduled for August 31. I’m going to quarantine as much as possible starting 10 days ahead so I don’t mess things up by testing positive for Covid when I have to take the Covid test.