GGGRRRR Proffesnalies please be careful with your words

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: GGGRRRR Proffesnalies please be careful with your words

Post by Quilter51 »

IC, sorry my post was so short earlier today. Alot of people associate coma with trauma or injury or very bad things. But doctors also use drugs to create a coma so that the patient will be still and rest. In this case probably so not to pull out tubes, but for seizures or things like that as well.

I am praying for you, keep us posted and take care of you
icfrugal2

Post by icfrugal2 »

Quilter51 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:05 pm IC, sorry my post was so short earlier today. Alot of people associate coma with trauma or injury or very bad things. But doctors also use drugs to create a coma so that the patient will be still and rest. In this case probably so not to pull out tubes, but for seizures or things like that as well.

I am praying for you, keep us posted and take care of you
you are right, I didn't know how to describe it , he had a seizure before they put the tube in.

IC
icfrugal2

Post by icfrugal2 »

I got home about 11pm last night, DH called me at the new 6am this morning. what fool gave him his phone. (it was me :roll: )

one of his hearing aids was thrown out friday/saturday night. it fell out of his ear and was caught in the bed close and out it went.

he does have extra hearing aids thank goodness.

the tube was out when I got there yesterday morning.

his heart isn't doing well, at about 6pm they did a procedure into his heart. something about a ballon into his groue (SP)

he has to lie still 24/7 fro a few days, this isn't going well.

I took a bath and I'm waiting for it to get light so that I can take the dogs out and feed them, then back to the hospital I go.

DH's sister is coming every day, she is more than a sweetheart.

IC
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

So sorry that things are not going well. I am glad your husband's sister is visiting as well as you.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I am praying for you and him. Please continue to take care of yourself, as well!
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Perhaps it was coronary angioplasty that they did? That uses a balloon catheter to widen blocked blood vessels and get more blood to the heart.

I'm sorry that you all are having a rough time; glad to hear your SIL is with you.