I am so glad...

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Carol V

I am so glad...

Post by Carol V »

that a forum is being kept open for the members of the Frugal Forum. I haven't been able to post at About for a long time now, and it's been really frustrating, but I have been reading and keeping up as best as I could. Hopefully I can post here alright and a LOT has happened since I last was able to 'talk' to you guys.

I don't understand what's going on with About but thank you Erin for 'saving' this forum.
clemencia2us

Re: I am so glad...

Post by clemencia2us »

Good to see you!!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Carol V wrote:that a forum is being kept open for the members of the Frugal Forum. I haven't been able to post at About for a long time now, and it's been really frustrating, but I have been reading and keeping up as best as I could. Hopefully I can post here alright and a LOT has happened since I last was able to 'talk' to you guys.

I don't understand what's going on with About but thank you Erin for 'saving' this forum.
Good to see you Carol. I hope to see more from you.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Thanking Debbi64 for sending the link regarding the forum change. With all the running I've done, I might have missed it.

Happy to see that this group will still be able to share their ideas and whatever else they choose to do.

Logics (aka Betty)
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Carol, so good to see you and several of us had issues with getting onto the other forum. If I had been busy, I would have given up at times. Sometimes, it would take me 10 minutes to get my posts to take. I learned real early after the new format to copy and paste my post to a notepad for many many times the post would disappear. Jackie, did everything she knew to do and nothing seem to help. I stopped complaining for fear they would decide we were more trouble than we we worth. Not saying that is the reason, they decided to shut us down but I'm sure we expended a lot of someone's time./ :evil: Well now they want have to fool with us anymore.
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

It's good to see all you too! I didn't have a problem getting into About, and I could even write a reply to anyone, but couldn't post it because my screen would NOT go far enough down to hit the post button. Really frustrating.

One of these days, when I have lots of time, I'll sit down and tell y'all what's been going on. I can't believe it's been nearly nine months that I haven't been able to post. And, like I said, lots has happened in that time frame. Mostly good and some not so good. But life goes on!