Daily Check In February 22, 2016

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In February 22, 2016

Post by clemencia2us »

Finally set up the spare dryer.

I was dreading this day. Crazy right. Its because it always turns into more than it has to be. A simple 20 minute job turned into - lets see if we can fix this one first.

That added about an hour and a half. I just knew it. I was all stressed out and now I feel so weak - my body is limp. Like I was holding my breath and trying not to scream the whole time!!

Sheesh.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Clem, I feel for you. Sometimes I think that's why I procrastinate about some "projects" because I fear the residual hassle.
I forced myself to go to town and get what I needed. But was just worn out by the time I got home. Have just piddled away the afternoon. Hope this goes away soon. I want to feel good!
JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

jckitty wrote:Clem, I feel for you. Sometimes I think that's why I procrastinate about some "projects" because I fear the residual hassle.
I forced myself to go to town and get what I needed. But was just worn out by the time I got home. Have just piddled away the afternoon. Hope this goes away soon. I want to feel good!
JCKitty
I told my friend that I wished I could just wiggle my nose and it would be done. At least we had a spare dryer.