How long were you with frugal living?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: How long were you with frugal living?

Post by gaylejackson2 »

I don't know that I ever posted on this thread, and can no longer go look to see when I joined FL, but I’m thinking that I joined in ‘03 or ‘04, or perhaps in ‘02.

I know I was a member awhile before my Mom dying in Nov 2004 when ds14 was 2 months old, and you all gave me such wonderful support.

I miss some of the oithers who didn't make the jump from FL to MFH. I’m glad for the rest of us being here though.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

ChopinLover wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:47 pm
Oh ye gods, the forum Wars were epic, legendary, hilarious [mostly]. Who was that nutty woman that pretended to be a gourmet chef and bolted in a huff?
Michelle Carr maybe?

GMPG54

Post by GMPG54 »

Around 2000?
My hubby bought into the Y2K business and I was surfing the web for some thoughts...
Was probably on my 1st desktop,a Gateway running Windows millennium,yikes,if there was ever a lemon that was it.
The moderator was a woman named Pat,Delphi rings a bell although I don't recall the context.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I joined when i moved to oklahoma.

about 2001

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

It amazes me how many people i know that have financial issues, but continue to spend.

Why do they do that? I guess maybe trying to make themselves happy?

RecoveringDreamer

Post by RecoveringDreamer »

I started at the About.com forums in 2008 (1 year in to living on my own). I've been MIA for a bit due to my work load for the last couple of years, but try to pop in occasionally.
A Life Beyond Money
Self Sufficiency. Simple Living. Frugality.

www.alifebeyondmoney.blogspot.com