This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Posts: 2413
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:57 am
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
- Posts: 3325
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:21 am
ChristmasTrees, I am so sorry for your loss of your dear mom. You are such a good daughter and are in my prayers.
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:54 am
So sorry for your loss, Christmastrees, its always hard to lose your mum no matter what age they, or you, are. Glad you were able to be at her side.
- Posts: 465
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:41 pm
- Location: Jefferson County, WV
Trees, I'm so sorry. I'm glad that she is at peace, but I know it's very, very hard on you and your family. My condolences.
I love my Mom in February,and it still stings. My birthday was very hard.
All the best to you and your family.
Jen M, WV
- Posts: 4660
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:21 am
Oh - so sorry to hear this. Big hug to you and your family.
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 am
So sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how I will feel when my mother is finally called back home.