Daily Check in Sept 18 2015

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check in Sept 18 2015

Post by MackerelCat »

Thank you, LWolfT. He's had three in-person interviews this week and has another set up for next week already, so things are proceeding well. All good wishes gratefully accepted. :)

I went to CVS this afternoon and the tech was able to work miracles with a discount card and get my thyroid medication filled for $44. It's natural thyroid, so there is not really any generic. That was pretty good, actually.
Mackie
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Wow Shopper! THAT was a wild ride. I have had cancer....chemo....radiation...sick....bald. Hang in there. That was 13 years ago for me.
Speedy recovery. Your hair will be CURLY when it comes back in..."chemo curl".
After a while it will settle down into your normal hair.
Wishing you the very very best.
Trees
BeckyO

Post by BeckyO »

Shopper, It's good to have you back. I am glad you caught it fairly early and are thru with the treatments. My Sis in law had several wigs. She also had some soft turbans, particularly to wear at home.
Wysh I could use the smilies andfont color etc. This is what I get when I try :idea: :P etc..... Supposedly everything is on.
BeckyO

Post by BeckyO »

Hmmm... when I type and try to use smilies etc I get "idea font/color " etc but when I post the smiley shows up.
AnneX

Post by AnneX »

Dear Shopper:

I'm sorry for all you've been through, but you made it through! Your hair will grow back and you'll regain your strength.

Wishing you continued good health.

Take care,
Annex
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

Hi All!

Just moved over to this site, the past few weeks have been a bit busy for DH and I. We found on we are pregnant and I have been busy with thinking about all this. I was originally planing to go back to work, but since we have a wee little one on the way I might not be able to. Daycare here is 500 a month per child, so I wouldn't make any money really. So I am adjusting to being a soon to be stay at home mom, this is our first child so not sure what to do to save money. Any tips from you ladies would be wonderful!

Have a great day