What's New for Thanksgiving this year?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Dgflorida

Re: What's New for Thanksgiving this year?

Post by Dgflorida »

Wow! Frugalmom, your situation is very complicated. I hope it all works out for Thanksgiving and beyond.
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

BevM. We are eating low carb too for Thanksgiving. Hubs has diabetes and must lose weight. I figure there will be a weight loss stall just from all the calories, but at least we should avoid a sugar spike.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Yes, this is the first year that I will be alone on Thanksgiving since my mom is gone and my tentative plans with my former co-worker fell through. I found out that a local diner and Applebee's will be open so after watching the Macy's parade, I will probably go out to eat. Then will settle in in the evening, watching the Hallmark Channel.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

LogicsHere wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:41 am Yes, this is the first year that I will be alone on Thanksgiving since my mom is gone and my tentative plans with my former co-worker fell through. I found out that a local diner and Applebee's will be open so after watching the Macy's parade, I will probably go out to eat. Then will settle in in the evening, watching the Hallmark Channel.
Logics, I'll be thinking of you on Thanksgiving. I no longer have the Hallmark Channel but I know that their holiday movies are the best.