Daily Check in Dec 7, 2017

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
2dogs+someCats

Re: Daily Check in Dec 7, 2017

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:31 pm It's snowing in south Texas. Not here though IMG_0205.JPG
That picture is indeed so lovely! Thank you for sharing it, Clem.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

littlemiss63 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:56 pm Hello Everyone,

Another cold day in Tennessee, but at least the rain has moved out. Sure hope we don't get the snow that is being predicated for the week-end. However, there is really nothing we can do about it if it comes, but enjoy it.

Have baked some today, but am not going to start candy until after my Christmas Luncheon with my sorority sisters tomorrow. I have my Brownie Bite's made and frosted, everyone's christmas ornament and my secret sisters gift ready to wrap. I'm trying to just take one event at a time.

Kitty, sure was sorry to hear about your Dad's dog, but glad it's better. He doesn't need to lose his dog. You wouldn't think a dog would eat meds, you sure have a hard time getting them to take theirs if they need them without putting into their food. That was always the case with mine.

I am loving this gel nail polish. I have had this on for two weeks and it's still chip free, that is a first for me. Regular polish chips so bad even after I put an overcoat of clear over it. This can't be good for your nails, but it sure does last. I will remove it after the party tomorrow and let my nails rest a couple of days. I bought some today with red sparkles in it and I can't wait to try that.

I ordered some make-up that I was running low on from Ultra and it's suppose to be delivered by UPS today. We have a neighborhood site and it seems the UPS man is leaving packages everywhere except where he should, that makes me a little nervous.

I wonder what our brick and mortar shopping will be like 20 years from now? I want be here to see it, but honestly this is heaven to be able to sit at my computer, order and have it delivered to my door without the waiting in line and fighting traffic. The ordering groceries while I had the broken arm spoiled me and now I am ordering them on line. I am going to see if I can get me a master list made so I can get a month's supply and not have to do it but once a month. I think I can.

Everyone have a wonderful day and stay warm.
My DH and IOVE on line shopping !

So far so good for us.

IC
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

We finally got snow!

People went nuts. We haven't had snow since maybe 1985?