Daily Check In December 10, 2017

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
2dogs+someCats

Re: Daily Check In December 10, 2017

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:03 pm
2dogs+someCats wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 am Good Morning,

Not enough coffee in the world to get me through this day! The kiddo doesn't sleep a full night - EVER - in spite of (and I am quoting the doctor) "being on enough medication to put a horse down for days". We can't seem to get to the root of that problem. Had to put him back to bed twice during the night and he was up for the day at 5:00 a.m.

Dogs have been out. We have a bit of SNOW - for which I am excited - I am so hoping for a "white Christmas". Going to my parents for lunch today. Don't know what time the ex is picking the little guy up - but it will be sometime between 4 and 7 p.m. How's that for a "window of time"?

I am off - take care all.
Sheila, again I will tell you what a beautiful person you are for staying in that little boy's life.
Trees, wild horses couldn't pull me away from this little guy. I am the only "mom" he has had since he was 4 years old. If I never had to see or speak to his father again, I would be fine with that - but unfortunately they are a package deal so to speak.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check In December 10, 2017

Post by ChristmasTrees »

2dogs+someCats wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:32 am
ChristmasTrees wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:03 pm
2dogs+someCats wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 am Good Morning,

Not enough coffee in the world to get me through this day! The kiddo doesn't sleep a full night - EVER - in spite of (and I am quoting the doctor) "being on enough medication to put a horse down for days". We can't seem to get to the root of that problem. Had to put him back to bed twice during the night and he was up for the day at 5:00 a.m.

Dogs have been out. We have a bit of SNOW - for which I am excited - I am so hoping for a "white Christmas". Going to my parents for lunch today. Don't know what time the ex is picking the little guy up - but it will be sometime between 4 and 7 p.m. How's that for a "window of time"?

I am off - take care all.

Sheila, again I will tell you what a beautiful person you are for staying in that little boy's life.
Trees, wild horses couldn't pull me away from this little guy. I am the only "mom" he has had since he was 4 years old. If I never had to see or speak to his father again, I would be fine with that - but unfortunately they are a package deal so to speak.
yeah....those package deals can be a real bear...LOL. You are the very best!